Norton Anti-Virus - 1-Year / 1-PC - UK/EU/AU
Introducing the new Norton AntiVirus. Norton AntiVirus is a patented antivirus protection for your PC, which:
- Keeps you safe when you surf, shop and bank online
- Protects you from social media scams
- Stops both today's and tomorrow's online threats
- Blocks infected and dangerous downloads
Norton AntiVirus software actively protects you from viruses, identity theft and social media dangers. The software includes automatic, silent updates which keep you one step ahead of new threats and those not yet invented. It also features automatic product downloads and installations when you're not using your computer ensure your protection is always up to date. The Norton Pulse feature updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without
disrupting your work or play. It is also compatible with Windows 8!
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never‐before‐seen threats.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
- Scam Insight reviews a website's reputation and lets you know if it's safe to enter your personal information.
- Anti‐phishing Technology blocks fraudulent "phishing" sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can't be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it's too late.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32bit and 64bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32bit and 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/ Windows 101
- 256 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CDROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32bit only)1,2
- Mozilla® Firefox® (32bit only)2,3
- Google ChromeTM2,3
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32bit only)1,2
- Mozilla Firefox (32bit only)2,3
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Online Backup feature requires high-speed Internet connection
1Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 style browsing mode.
2As made available by Symantec within your service period.
3Supports current and the most recent previous 32bit releases.